What personal data do we collect and when do we do that?
When you buy a Windmillkey product in our webshop, we ask you to provide certain personal information.
This personal information can be:
· Your contact details, including name, e-mail, telephone number and physical address;
· Personal characteristics, including gender and date of birth;
· Your payment details;
· Your credit card details that we receive anonymously from our payment service providers;
· Your personal preferences such as marketing and cookie choices;
Why and how we use and process your personal data?
We use the personal data we collect from you for the following purposes:
· To deliver the products and services you want: when you use www.windmillkey.com, we will use your information to deliver the product you have selected and to provide you with additional warranty.
· For the operation of Windmillkey: we can use the information you provide if necessary for our business operations. For example, if you make a purchase, we can use the information for our accounting.
· For general research and analytical purposes: we process data about how our visitors use our website to better understand customer behavior and preferences.
We always process your personal data on the basis of a legal basis. The legal bases that we use are:
· The processing is necessary for the representation of our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests include being able to perform the above purposes.
· The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party;
· You have given permission to process your personal data.
Sharing your personal data.
Windmillkey would prefer not to share your personal data with third parties. If that happens, it is for a specific reason. It concerns:
· Third-party service providers that process personal data for Windmillkey, for example for the processing of transport, credit card and payment details.
Protection and management of your personal data.
· Encryption & Security: We do our best to process and store your data securely. We use it for various technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools. Your personal data are processed and stored on systems behind secure networks and are only accessible to a limited number of persons with special access rights for these systems.
· Retention of your data: We do not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collect it, except when the law requires otherwise.
· Your rights with regard to your personal data: You have the right to access your data, data transfer and to limit, change or delete such data if the data stored by us is incorrect or unlawful. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data; in particular you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of marketing directly addressed to you. In cases where we have obtained your specific permission for the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent. You can contact us about the foregoing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.